Adjust the settings and click "save changes" at the bottom.
- Allow new users to register themselves - shows a "register now" sign-up link to a user, who has no account yet. Turn this option OFF if you want to add new users manually.
- Maximum attachment filesize - sets the limit for the attached files in KB.
- Shared secret for remote authentication - if you want to utilize the helpdesk's remote authentication API in your website, specify the shared key here. When you redirect your authenticated users to the helpdesk, use this link format:
http://MyHelpdeskUrl/AutoLogin.aspx?username=xxx&email=yyy&userHash=HASH&new_ticket=1 where HASH is calculated as follows:
MD5(name + email + shared-secret). As you can see you can pass the "new_ticket" parameter that will redirct a user to the ticket submission form
right after he has been "auto-auhenticated" by the helpdesk.
"From" email-address - the email notifications will be sent from this
SMTP server address - Jitbit CRM uses standard SMTP protocol
to send messages. Specify your SMTP-server address.
SMTP server port - Specify your SMTP-server port.
SMTP server requires authentication - if your SMTP-server requires
authentication, turn this option on and specify username/password for your
- Use SSL to connect to the SMTP server - if a POP3-server requires a secure connection
- Header background color - allows setting the top bar color. Dark color is highly recommended for a nice-looking design and for the gradient filling to stay visible.
- Menu background color - menu bar color. No special notes.
- Logo image - custom logo image. PNG format is required. Transparent background is highly recommended for a nice look. The image should be 60 pixels height (if larger - it will be resized, and this may not look good).
close this window | CRM Software homepage