MS Teams Integration
Jitbit Helpdesk now integrates with MS Teams group chat/collaboration app. Whenever a new ticket arrives into your helpdesk system, it will send a notification to MS Teams channel of your choice.
Navigate to "Admin - Integrations - MS Teams" and check the "Enable MS Teams integration" box. Then paste the "Webhook URL" and hit "Save".
How to get the Webhook URL?
- Navigate to the channel where you want to add the webhook and select (•••) More Options from the top navigation bar.
- Choose Connectors from the drop-down menu and search for Incoming Webhook.
- Select the Configure button, provide a name, and, optionally, upload an image avatar for your webhook.
- The dialog window will present a unique URL that will map to the channel. Make sure that you copy and save the URL.
- Select the Done button. The webhook will be available in the team channel.
- Paste the webhook into the field above
A sample new ticket notifications in MS Teams: