MS Teams Integration
Jitbit Helpdesk now integrates with MS Teams group chat/collaboration app. Whenever a new ticket arrives into your helpdesk system, it will send a notification to MS Teams channel of your choice.
See the full list of Jitbit third-party integrations.
Navigate to "Admin - Integrations - MS Teams" and check the "Enable MS Teams integration" box. Then paste the "Webhook URL" and hit "Save".
How to get the Webhook URL?
- Navigate to the channel where you want to add the webhook and select (•••) More Options from the top navigation bar.
- Choose Connectors from the drop-down menu and search for Incoming Webhook.
- Select the Configure button, provide a name, and, optionally, upload an image avatar for your webhook.
- The dialog window will present a unique URL that will map to the channel. Make sure that you copy and save the URL.
- Select the Done button. The webhook will be available in the team channel.
- Paste the webhook into the field above
A sample new ticket notifications in MS Teams:
Helpdesk features Hosted vs On-Premise Zendesk vs. Jitbit Outlook Help Desk A Simple Support Ticket System System Requirements JIRA and other integrations Help Desk Demo Email ticketing system GDPR Compliant Help Desk Software How does it work? HelpDesk Source Codes ASP.NET help desk Helpdesk API Case Studies Customer reviews User guide FAQ Version history Download now Pricing